russforpresident

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hurry up and wait

This one’s for Kira!
Cheeseheads speak up: It's Wis-KAN-sen. Web site sets record straight on state's words including Oconomowoc.
Herefor more Wisconsin fun.

At last! A source for answers to pressing questions like these:
How do I use my new coffee mug? What if the cap on my ChapStick will not snap back on? If I take some raw popcorn kernels outside into the sunshine, will they pop? Can I eat this vanilla-scented candle? How do I screw the top back on this newfangled toothpaste? Can I wear these tube socks on my hands like cute little mittens and walk around like a funny Martian? Why, sure you can, sir.
A must-read!


Russ is at it again!
Sen. Russ Feingold said Thursday he will introduce an amendment to a spending bill requiring that U.S. troops leave Iraq by the end of the year.
For more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home